Bragg Middle School Beliefs
The beliefs of Bragg Middle School are as follows:
1. All students have a right to a clean, safe, challenging
environment that promotes learning with high expectations of achievement
and good character.
2. Every student should be provided with a variety of opportunities to demonstrate his/her achievements.
3. All students have worth, regardless of their academic achievements, and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
4. Students have the right to be recognized as unique individuals
with different learning styles which should be addressed in order to
achieve their maximum potential.
5. Students learn best when teachers, administrators, parents and
the community provide support and guidance in their educational
6. Every student can learn and must be provided the opportunity to become a productive member of society.
7. Students are responsible for their behavior which, in turn,
affects their own and other students' opportunity and right to learn.
8. Every student needs realistic goals to ensure lifelong learning.
9. Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community need to be
open to positive, meaningful changes in order to provide a stimulating,
disciplined learning environment that will enable every student to meet
the challenges of the future.